We welcome everyone to our classes and events, and will work hard to make sure that you are able to enjoy your time with us. However, there are of course some rules that need to be made clear. See the rules below. We request that all attendees read them and understand them in full.
If you prefer the short version…
BE AN ADULT – DON’T BE A DICK
ASSUMPTION OF RISK
Waiver & Liability Release Agreement
IT SHALL BE DEEMED THAT FOLLOWING AN INDIVIDUAL’S ATTENDANCE AT A PARTY OR WORKSHOP,THE INDIVIDUAL IS FULLY AWARE AND IS IN FULL UNCONDITIONAL AGREEMENT WITH THE FOLLOWING:
IN RELATION TO AN EVENT AT EVIL GIRLS HQ…………………………….
- The Tenants of the abovenamed premises shall be referred to hereafter as “the Provider”;
- In consideration of being allowed to participate or spectate in any way in related events and activities, or any other service or event associated with the Provider the ATTENDEE acknowledges,: appreciates, and agrees that:
- THEY KNOWINGLY AND FREELY ASSUME ALL SUCH RISKS, both known and unknown, EVEN IF ARISING FROM THE NEGLIGENCE of the Provider or others and assume full responsibility for their own participation;
- They understand and acknowledge the dangers associated with THE CONSUMPTION OF ALCOHOL AND/OR ANY PRESCRIBED MEDICINES BEFORE AND DURING any activity and they take full responsibility for any injury , loss or damage associated with their consumption;
- They have of their own desire and free will undertaken to use the services and/or equipment of the Provider and they agree to FULLY INDEMNIFY AND HOLD HARMLESS the Provider, its servants and agents from all claims, demands, actions and suits which at anytime hereafter be brought by any person against The Provider, its servants and agents for personal injury, death or property damage suffered by any such person caused by or arising out of or in any way related to using the Provider’s services and/or equipment.
- They also agree that in the event of injury or illness, the Provider may provide evacuation, first aid and medical treatment at the said Individual’s expense and as such that they consent to such evacuation, first aid or medical treatment;
- They knowingly and freely assume all such risks, both known and unknown, even if arising from the negligence of the releases or others, and assume full responsibility for their own participation.
- They, for themselves, and on behalf of their heirs, assigned, personal representatives and next of kin hereby release and hold harmless the Provider, officials, volunteers,, other participants, sponsoring agencies, sponsors, advertisers, and, if applicable, owners and lessors of the premises used to conduct the event or day to day business, with the respect to any and all injury, disability, death, or loss or damage to person or property. Whether arising from the negligence of the releases or otherwise. (all of whom are ref erred to as “Releasees”) WITH RESPECT TO ANY AND ALL INJURY, DISABILITY, DEATH, or loss or damage to person or property, WHETHER CAUSED BY THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE RELEASEES OR OTHERWISE
- They acknowledge that: (a) this Agreement is governed by the laws of the State of Queensland the Courts of which have exclusive jurisdiction and is intended to be interpreted as broadly as possible in the favour of The Provider: (b) the written Agreement constituted the entire agreement between myself and The Provider; (c) if any part of this Agreement is determined to be unenforceable, all other parts shall be given full force and effect.
- They have read this release of liability and assumption of risk agreement and fully understand the terms.
- Should they choose to participate in any activities at the premises, they shall do so of their own free will and they fully acknowledge any risks associated with such activity they choose to participate in and they shall be deemed to have given their fully INFORMED CONSENT prior to participation in that or an activity by their subsequent involvement in that activity. (If this is not the case then the Providers and Person(s) in control of the premises request and instruct to not participate in that activity).
This is not an “Open To The Public Event”.
Please be discreet…Evil Girls HQ is a private venue, in fact it is our home.
Please respect our neighbours. Arrive and leave quietly, and dress appropriately in public. Please park carefully and don’t block our neighbours.
We want Evil Girls HQ to be available to our community for many years to come, and therefore we ask that you be discreet in your general talk publicly about Evil Girls HQ and/or Workshops.
For example, if you are having lunch or dinner around the corner before an event, please don’t tell all and sundry that you are heading to Evil Girls HQ which is just around the corner!
Do NOT give out the address of Evil Girls HQ to ANYONE.
A download link to the address will be on the email receipt you receive after payment, and is for your information only. If someone asks you for the address, please simply request they contact us directly.
Please do not check in to Social Media identifying “Evil Girls HQ” in any way while at our venue.
Remember, this is not an “Open To The Public Event”.
Let’s keep it to the people we want to be here – Kinksters, both new and old!
Evil Girls HQ is NOT a catered venue unless specifically stated otherwise.
Please have your meal before you attend events here, as there will be no catering supplied. There are lots of restaurants etc in the region for folks coming from a distance away.
Nibblies such as biscuits, coffee and tea etc will be supplied for weekend workshops and events such as Rope-Centric. Please bring your own reusable water bottle for all classes and events, we supply filtered water but we no longer supply any one time use water bottles.
NO Illegal Drugs. At All. None.
You WILL be evicted from the premises immediately if found with drugs.
Alcohol and Soft Drinks are BYO to Events such as Rope-Centric
No alcohol is permitted at Kazami-Ryu Classes or Weekend Workshops
- There will be Esky’s/Ice Buckets available for you to put your drinks in if need be, but at your own risk, we will not be policing them.
- There will not be drinks fridges available. BYO esky or use ours.
- Please drink in moderation at Events. Anyone considered excessively drunk will be requested to leave the premises.
- We reserve the right to request people not to play if they are under influence of alcohol.
Water, Coffee and Tea will be supplied
- Filtered water will be available (included in entry cost)
- Coffee, tea, hot chocolate etc will be available (included in entry cost)
The Dress Code for all Rope Events at Evil Girls HQ is
Casual, comfortable clothes to tie or be tied in. Many people wear things like Yoga or Fitness clothing, but it is entirely up to you.
Males or females may be topless in Kazami-Ryu classes, but no full nudity please.
Rope-Centric allows for full nudity, however only inside the Rope Studio please…we do have neighbours, folks!
Cameras are permitted at Evil Girls HQ, under strict guidelines.
Absolutely no photographs are to be taken without the permission of everyone in the photo.
DO NOT interrupt a scene to ask if you can take a photo.
No photo’s taken at Evil Girls HQ may be put up anywhere on the internet (including Fetlife) without the permission of everyone in the photo.
If you feel any photography is encroaching on your privacy either during or following an event here, please inform Miss Gen or Georgia.
There will be no “Official Photographer” at our Rope-Centric events, however you can ask Miss Gen or Georgia if they will take a photo for you.
Non-adherance to the above guidelines may result in being requested to leave the premises and/or not be permitted to attend further events.
Generally, we try not to limit Styles Of Play at Evil Girls HQ. We respect people’s kink and feel that EGHQ should be a place of freedom of expression. However there are a few basic rules that need to be followed for events involving play such as Rope-Centric:
- We follow the guidelines of SSC (Safe, Sane & Consensual) and RACK (Risk Aware Consensual Kink) or whatever an acronym you prefer that means you aren’t going to play dangerously. Play safely, but with common sense and at your own risk and judgement
- The House Safewords are “Red” and “Amber”.
- Dungeon Monitors (i.e. us, your hosts or someone we appoint) will have the discretion to stop any play deemed to be outside the boundaries of SSC/RACK.
- “Your Kink Is Not My Kink But That’s OK”…means that if you don’t like a particular scene then please move away quietly. If you need to speak about the play, please speak to either an Evil Girl or the Dungeon Monitor, not the players themselves.
- “Your Kink Is Not My Kink But That’s OK” is not a carte blanche to do anything you want to. If you feel your play may be pushing the boundaries of what is acceptable play in public, please speak to the Evil Girls in advance of the event (preferably not just when you arrive) and discuss it with us. Remember, it is our home, and we have the right to request you to not conduct a particular type of play within our home.
- If you wish to participate in take down/consensual non consent style play then we insist you speak with one of us. We need to understand that all parties are fully aware of what you are about to undertake. We would like to hear what safe calls you have in place (remembering RED will always be a safe call in our space). We do not wish to intrude on your scenes and by knowing what you are intending to do we are able to ensure that anyone watching who might raise a concern can be assured that you are all having fun.
This is our home. We always reserve the right to veto a style of play, either at the time or privately later.
Event or workshop hours will be clearly stated on your booking confirmation e-mail.
Please do not arrive too early, as we will still be in preparation/having a meal. Once the side gate is open you are welcome to come up to the Studio or onto the verandah.
If you arrive in the area early take a few laps of the block, go for a coffee nearby, sit quietly in your car, but please do not enter until the gates are open.
All Tickets are non-refundable unless there is a valid reason, but may be onsold at the ticket face value. Please contact us if you wish to find out who the next person on the Waiting List is if you don’t have someone you can sell directly to.
Please note that we have a NO SCALPING policy.
That means that anyone discovered to be onselling tickets at higher than the Face Value WILL BE BANNED from entry for a period to be determined at our discretion. Purchasing a ticket does not guarantee you entry or continued attendance if you fail to adhere to the rules and policies as stated on the tabs here.