All of our rules are found HERE and should be read in full. However please take careful note of the following:
TICKETS: All Tickets are non-refundable, but may be onsold at the ticket face value. Please contact us if you wish to find out who the next person on the Waiting List is if you don’t have someone you can sell directly to. Please note that we have a NO SCALPING policy. That means that anyone discovered to be onselling tickets at higher than the Face Value WILL BE BANNED from entry for a period to be determined at our discretion. Please see our Refunds & Returns page for full details.
SHOP SALES: We do not refund or exchange for change of mind purchases. You can choose between a refund, exchange or credit only where goods are faulty, have been wrongly described, or are different to the product purchased on the website. Please see our Refunds & Returns page for full details.
LEGALS: Evil Girls HQ is an Australian owned and based business and the laws of Australia apply to all transactions and associations with this website.
ASSUMPTION OF RISK
Waiver & Liability Release Agreement
IT SHALL BE DEEMED THAT FOLLOWING AN INDIVIDUAL’S ATTENDANCE AT A PARTY OR WORKSHOP,THE INDIVIDUAL IS FULLY AWARE AND IS IN FULL UNCONDITIONAL AGREEMENT WITH THE FOLLOWING:
IN RELATION TO AN EVENT AT EVIL GIRLS HQ:
- The Tenants of the abovenamed premises shall be referred to hereafter as “the Provider”;
- In consideration of being allowed to participate or spectate in any way in related events and activities, or any other service or event associated with the Provider the ATTENDEE acknowledges,: appreciates, and agrees that:
- THEY KNOWINGLY AND FREELY ASSUME ALL SUCH RISKS, both known and unknown, EVEN IF ARISING FROM THE NEGLIGENCE of the Provider or others and assume full responsibility for their own participation;
- They understand and acknowledge the dangers associated with THE CONSUMPTION OF ALCOHOL AND/OR ANY PRESCRIBED MEDICINES BEFORE AND DURING any activity and they take full responsibility for any injury , loss or damage associated with their consumption;
- They have of their own desire and free will undertaken to use the services and/or equipment of the Provider and they agree to FULLY INDEMNIFY AND HOLD HARMLESS the Provider, its servants and agents from all claims, demands, actions and suits which at anytime hereafter be brought by any person against The Provider, its servants and agents for personal injury, death or property damage suffered by any such person caused by or arising out of or in any way related to using the Provider’s services and/or equipment.
- They also agree that in the event of injury or illness, the Provider may provide evacuation, first aid and medical treatment at the said Individual’s expense and as such that they consent to such evacuation, first aid or medical treatment;
- They knowingly and freely assume all such risks, both known and unknown, even if arising from the negligence of the releases or others, and assume full responsibility for their own participation.
- They, for themselves, and on behalf of their heirs, assigned, personal representatives and next of kin hereby release and hold harmless the Provider, officials, volunteers,, other participants, sponsoring agencies, sponsors, advertisers, and, if applicable, owners and lessors of the premises used to conduct the event or day to day business, with the respect to any and all injury, disability, death, or loss or damage to person or property. Whether arising from the negligence of the releases or otherwise. (all of whom are ref erred to as “Releasees”) WITH RESPECT TO ANY AND ALL INJURY, DISABILITY, DEATH, or loss or damage to person or property, WHETHER CAUSED BY THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE RELEASEES OR OTHERWISE
- They acknowledge that: (a) this Agreement is governed by the laws of the State of Queensland the Courts of which have exclusive jurisdiction and is intended to be interpreted as broadly as possible in the favour of The Provider: (b) the written Agreement constituted the entire agreement between myself and The Provider; (c) if any part of this Agreement is determined to be unenforceable, all other parts shall be given full force and effect.
- They have read this release of liability and assumption of risk agreement and fully understand the terms.
- Should they choose to participate in any activities at the premises, they shall do so of their own free will and they fully acknowledge any risks associated with such activity they choose to participate in and they shall be deemed to have given their fully INFORMED CONSENT prior to participation in that or an activity by their subsequent involvement in that activity. (If this is not the case then the Providers and Person(s) in control of the premises request and instruct to not participate in that activity).