The Queensland Government has today 09 November 2021 released their COVID Vax Policy for businesses. It takes effect 17 December, but here at EGHQ we will follow the spirit of it effective immediately.
- From 09 November 2021, new bookings for classes and events are only open to vaccinated persons. You must be willing to show us your vaccination certificate. If you are only single vaxxed so far, please contact us before booking.
- If you are unable to provide a vaccination certificate on arrival (or have not spoken to us prior regarding a medical exemption) you will not be permitted to join the class or event, and no refunds will be given.
- If you hold a booking already for a class prior to 17 December and are not yet vaccinated, we will honour that booking or you may choose to request a refund. After 17 December it becomes law and so we will only refund.
- Medical Exemptions will be considered on an individual basis. Please contact us prior to attending.
- Once vax certificates and medical exemption certificates are part of the Check In Qld app, we will follow the rules around that when those rules are made public.
This is our home as well as our business. We can make our choices about who we wish to attend on our property, and this is our choice. We respect your right to choose not to vaccinate, please respect our right to decide who may enter our private space.
First timers please note: you MUST read the Covid19 information on the drop down menu under the events tab HERE before booking your ticket!
Face Masks will be as per Queensland Government mandate on the date of the event. QR Code checkin will be required.
february, 2024Jump Months